We act as your financial advocate, but it’s important that we connect with the human side of money as well.
We act as your financial advocate. But it's important that we connect with the human side of money as well.
Divorce Services for High Net Worth Individuals
At Smith FSG, we help clients stay focused on the big picture while understanding the details, knowing their finances and negotiating for what they need and want. Our practice is focused on working with divorcing individuals to provide clarity on the critical financial issues that arise before, during, and after divorce.
Michelle Smith, CEO
Smith Financial Services Group
Services to our clients include:
- Educate you on your finances to create a clear view of the path ahead
- Gather financial assets and liabilities for your statement of net worth/financial affidavit
- Categorize and review historical spending patterns
- Determine and document both marital and separate assets
- Locate any hidden assets and trace funds moved between accounts
- Document marital standard of living
- Review financial statements and tax returns
- Prioritize personal financial goals and responsibilities
- Project anticipated financial needs
- Review public and private sector retirement plans
- Review and evaluate employee benefits (including stock options and restricted options)
- Collect, analyze, and review insurance policies (Term, Whole Life, Buy-Sell)
- Analyze and review executive compensation plans
- Project post-divorce household funding requirements
- Compare, contrast, and tailor a settlement that fully addresses current and long-term financial needs